- John Parker's Fall River Division - a very large prototype-based freelance representation of today's BNSF Railway operating between the Midwest, and points north through the Pacific Northwest.
- Colorado Model Railroad Museum in Greeley, CO - a breathtaking 5500 sq. ft. HO model railroad in an 11,000 sq. ft. railroad museum. The GFSM layout features the 20+ scale mile climb of the Oregon California & Eastern Ry. over Quartz Summit. The OC&E appears as "the ultimate mountain layout" on the cover of the December 2008 Model Railroader.
- Gilbert Model Railroad Club - a club layout in the basement of the Gilbert Historical Museum, Gilbert, AZ. Features the SP and ATSF as they were in 1955 in Phoenix and surrounding area. Also an automated diorama for museum visitors.
- Drew Madere's Train Layout - a beautifully detailed O Gauge model railroad. Drew's excellent modeling is captured by his inspiring high-resolution photos. Drew's layout was the Grand Prize winner of the Atlas O Golden Spike Club layout contest in 2008
- Chuck Catania's Chittenden, Pajaro and Coyote Railroad - an HO Scale model of the Southern Pacific Coast Division, Watsonville to San Jose, from 1940 to 1953.
- Bruce Morden's SP Santa Barbara Subdivision - Follow along as Bruce blogs his progress in building his HO Scale model of the Southern Pacific Coast Line on two decks, circa 1994.
- Operations Special Interest Group Primer - Answers to frequently-asked questions (FAQ) concerning model railroad operations.
- Gateway NRMA Clinics - Access to clinics, articles and forms to assist in setting up model railroad operations, including timetables and schedules, car cards, waybills, train orders, car routing, and operations best practices.
Organizations & Directories